December 15, 2007

A bird in the hand...

Just a quick puppy update. Amanda's female pup from the Tribble X Tripp litter will be born around the 28th of December! Mark your calendars. They are expecting around 7 puppies! Yay, puppy goodness. Now, how to get across to Tink that she's gonna have to put up with a new bundle of fur?


The call name I have chosen is Kestrel, or Kessie for short... Kes for even shorter;) I am having trouble thinking of a good registered name. It needs to be a maximum of 15 letters including spaces and has to start with 'HiQ'. The one name I had thought of was HiQ Bird of Prey (a Kestrel is a type of small Falcon) but it's just over the mark at 16! Oh, the dilemma! I'm sure I'll think of something...


Also for a name I had thought of Sera and would have like HiQ Que Sera Sera as a registered name, but alas it's even longer at 17 characters! With the circumstances surrounding the breeding, I think it would have been more fitting, but I've had my heart set on Kestrel, Tink was almost Kessie instead!


I will post pictures as soon as I get thim! But in the mean time, please enjoy this 'artists' rendering of what Kestrel could possibly look like!

No comments: