May 17, 2008

Yay for long weekends!

We had a bonus day of trialing today at Spot On, because my work was closed. Our runs for the day were, Master Gamble, Advanced Standard, Advanced Snooker and Steeplechase. I was afraid after what had happened last weekend, this morning started of very cold, windy and rainy to top it all off!
Master Gamble started it off and Tink was under control!! Bonus! The gambles should have been pretty easy for Tink, but she didn't move laterally away from me to a tire and instead took the jump closer to me in the main gamble.
Advanced Standard was going well, some nice call offs! Throat's a bit sore ;) When we got to the table, Tink had one elbow on the table, but the elbow closest to the judge was raised, so we didn't get a table count until I begged Tink to put on on the table. The run was decent amd clean until the second last jump, she knocked the bar...
Advanced Snooker is my nemisis, but I was able to find a nice flowey course that got un enough points... 7 more the needed, which is a good thing, because Tink missed *another* contact (just to prove me wrong!), on the #7 dog walk at the end, giving us just the points we needed for our final Advanced Snooker qualifying run... eep, we're in Masters! Something I never thought we'd get to!
Steeplechase was last and the run went very well! A first and our 7th Q!
One more day to go! Hope it goes just as well!
Pictures to come!! (Finally, boring no picture blog!!) Thanks Shona and Brenda!

No comments: