November 22, 2008

Kessie all grown up!

Kessie is growing up so fast! She's looking more and more like a dog, instead of a gawky puppy, every day! In this picture she is one week shy of her 10 month birthday. In some ways I think the 10 months flew by, but in others, I can't believe that she is *only* 10 months. She's growing up into a beautiful little girlie with a very postive outlook on everything! She's such a clown that makes me laugh a lot, and even though she's always looking for trouble, I wouldn't give her up for the world (despite my threats!).

Kessie finished another set of agility classes the other day, and as a final class we set up a couple courses to run. The contacts are all lower, the weaves are channeled, and Kessie jumps no more then 10" at this time because of her age. But she did wonderfully! She stuck all her 2o2o contacts (her butt had been swinging off as she turned towards me at the end), she seems to be starting to get the concept of weaving, she does a decent down on a table... faster then Tink even! I'm excited for the future, and can't wait for her to finish growing up so the real fun can begin!!

No comments: