January 14, 2008

Good News and Terrible News

Mandiee, her daughter, Autumn, and I went to go see the Tribble X Tripp puppies again today. They are getting bigger and and starting to look like puppies instead of guinea pigs! There eyes have opened up and they are moving around a bit more.

This little guy is Speedskate, he kept moving so I couldn't get a good face shot.

Snowboard is a cute little guy!

The only shot I got of Slalom was blurry... sorry!

Freestyle in the basket of puppies!

I got the best shots of Canuck!!

You may have noticed there's a puppy missing, unfortunately Bobsled passed away. This is what Dawn, the breeder (and also a vet) had to say; "He had an anal defect from the start, but he seemed to be doing very well. A few days ago he took a very sudden turn for the worse and died of septicemia and toxemia." Poor little guy...

1 comment:

Lynnek42 said...

Thanks for posting pics of the puppies (here and in the yahoo group folder). Much appreciated :) I wish I were closer so I could go and visit often!

Lynne
with Pete (Tripp x Tribble 2005)