September 18, 2009

Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay

Ok... so maybe not sitting... nor was in in the bay, but Tink did compete in SuperDog Central Fall Splashdown! We did 2 waves and a speed retrieve.

Tink first jump I did a place a send and she jumped 11' 7", I was expecting better jumps out of her, so the second time around I threw the toy for her to try and get a bit of a pop off the dock, but she only jumped 11' 1" so that didn't help. Tink got her 3rd Junior leg.

The second wave I almost forgot Tink's toy, so last second ran to go get it, and was a bit frazzled on the dock a threw my toy out really far, but her jump was over 14'! Which was her best official jump yet! Her second jump of that wave I threw it far again, this time on purpose and she jumped a 16' 1"!! Her first time jumping into Senior! Way to go girlie!

Tink had never attempted speed retrieve before, but I entered it anyways. She had a bit of a hard time in practise, so I wasn't sure how it would go. She was successful in both rounds, her times being over 14 secs and then over 12 secs.

Back for more on Sunday!

No comments: