February 11, 2008

Adventures in towing

Well, the day started off as planned, got to Dawn's and hung out with the boys for a bit, then left to go see the Ceilidh puppies as planned for 3 pm. I got about halfway down Dawn's driveway when my car got stuck in the snow. Thankfully Dawn has big trucks that can tow dinky cars like mine. Unfortunatly the tow line was accidentally attached to my wire harness and it was towed out of my car! So I never made it to the Ceilidh puppies. Though we did get to hang out at Dawn's for another 3 hours until my ride, and tow, came (poor lady). Got to spend lots of time with some of her dogs, mainly Tribble, Zac, Twizz and Troo (I am so in love with Troo!). But we also saw Q, Timer and Trekki as well. At one point Trekki, Q and Tribble were all in the kitchen at the same time, Tink and Vash's mother, grandmother and great grandmother. That was cool. I did get a few pictures of the boys, so enjoy!

Speedskate

Speedskate... and possibly Slalom

Slalom tugging on my heel... he's a real feisty boy, and tug crazy!!

Freestyle was my little buddy, and the easiest to take pictures of, he liked to lie beside me

Canuck, and the only shot of Snowboard I got!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you getting one of the puppies?

Amanda said...

I am getting a puppy, I wanted a female, and Ceilidh had a girl, so I could get her or a boy (I wanted a TribbleXTripp puppy), but I have yet to see the female yet...