February 24, 2008

Crazy Day!

Natasha, Tink and I set off today to Orangeville for the K9 Thunder agility trial. After a little issue of the bank not sending out debit information when I went to buy gas for a few minutes, and me having no other way to get money, about an hour away from home, we were nothing but smooth sailing... Not!!

Shortly after arriving, Natasha pointed out that not only did I have my shirt on backwards, but it was also inside out! So I went to zip up my sweater to hide the tag, and my zipper broke! It's was nothing but a sign of things to come.

Tink had 4 runs throughout the day, some runs with major problems, and some with just minor. Tink had an awesome Master Jumpers at the end of the day, but knocked a bar, otherwise it was near perfect. Another good part was that we won a new dog bowl stand from the raffle. Yay!

The day finished an hour early, and so we set off to go to see the new puppy! After a little bit of backtracking, we found the proper parking spot and headed to the house (well what we hoped was the right house, which it was (and what a gorgeous house it is!)). We sat with some very cute, sleepy puppies, it was so nice to finally see them!

Catharine's friend came with her kids to visit the puppies too, and on her way in, she got stuck in a snow bank! She was behind us, and there wasn't a lot of room to drive around, I tried, but kept getting *almost* stuck myself, so I stopped trying. We waited about an hourish for a tow truck, who I asked to make sure I got out too! He towed her out, and I had to reverse out (and I suck at reversing) I *almost* got stuck a few more times, but made it out without using a tow truck, yay.

So a loooong 14 hour day, but it's the crazy stuff I do for my dog!

Pictures and videos coming in (hopefully ;)) a few days!

1 comment:

Erin Crossman said...

Glad you finally got to meet her! She looks very cute! A little red dog after Zephyr's heart.