February 10, 2008

Tinky Poo and the Blustery Day!

Another day of agility!! And man was it windy!! Thankfully it was an indoor trial. Not like it would have been outdoors anyways, being winter and all! Kind of a scary drive, but all worth it in the end ;) We would have been better off sleeping in in the morning, with the runs we had. Our first 3 runs were Master Jumpers, Steeplechase and Advanced Standard. Lots of issues to work out, got E's in both Jumpers and Standards (and well deserved I must say) and 20 faults in Steeplechase after Tink knocked 4 bars! She made up for it in the last 2 runs, getting Q's and firsts in both Master Gamble (with 96 points) and Advanced Standard. I'm proud of my little girl. I get the next weekend off thankfully... I need the rest! But I will be going to visit both litters of puppies tomorrow, so look forward to lots of pictures! Also Mandiee has some big news, so look out for that!!

No comments: