February 22, 2008

My Funny Valentine

Dawn went over to see the Ceilidh puppies today and sent me some updated pictures. She's looking super cute! Dawn says she full of beans, which I'm very cool with! Her ears seem to sit awfully high on her head, making me think she possibly could end up with prick ears. That would be cute. But I'm not the best judge of those types of things...

It's official! I will be stopping by Ceilidh's to see the puppies on Sunday on my way home from Tink's agility trial on Sunday!! Yay!! I also found out some cool information. A boy in my little brother's class is also getting a puppy from this litter! It's a small world! So enjoy the pictures of Valentine, and if you go to HiQ you can see updated pictures of the boys from this litter!







This is the same pictures as the one above, but Dawn photoshopped out the hand!

No comments: